SEIU-West works to improve the lives of working people and their families, and lead the way to a more just and humane society.
Saskatchewan is going off-track in many ways:
- We are seeing increased private, for-profit health care
- Our education system is being undermined
- The cost of living continues to skyrocket
- Poverty and unemployment are on the rise
- There is a fundamental lack of fairness for working people
- We receive an unfair return on our natural resources, like potash
- Our provincial finances are being poorly managed
- Our public services and Crown corporations are being slowly and quietly attacked
We believe that Saskatchewan people deserve better and ought to experience a fair share of the benefits of living in such a resource-rich province.
By standing up for these important issues now, we are working for a brighter future for our members, their families and all Saskatchewan people.